Medicaid Provider Information
Medicaid Coding Guidelines
CPT codes, descriptions and other data only are copyright 1999 American Medical Association (or such other date of publication of CPT). All Rights Reserved. Applicable FARS/DFARS Apply.
The Medicaid coding guideline files for all physicians are presented in PDF format. To receive the information in an alternative format, contact email@example.com.
Table of Contents
Retired Coding Guidelines
- Billing Reminders - Medicaid (09/30/2015)
- Casts, Splints, and Strapping (Retired 11/1/2013)
- Continous Glucose Monitoring System (Retired 11/1/2013)
- Diabetic Training (Retired 8/1/2015)
- Endometrial Ablation (Retired 11/1/2013)
- Facility Fees at Same Day Surgery Centers (Retired 10/5/2015)
- Gastric Band Adjustment (Retired 6/1/2015)
- PET Scans (Retired 10/31/2015)
- Sterile Trays (Retired 11/1/2013)
- Synagis (Palivizumab) (Retired 04/21/2015)