- KIDS NOW
- For information and referral to child health coverage programs such as the Healthy Steps Children's Health Insurance Program, Medicaid, and the Caring for Children program, call 1-877-KIDS-NOW (877-543-7669). See Child Health Coverage Brochure
- Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Healthy Steps Quality Strategy Plan 2011 - 2014 (Public Comments Sought Through June 30, 2011. See Public Notice.)
- Child Health Screening Program
- Children’s Mental Health Training
- General Information, Who is eligible?, Covered Services, Non-Covered Services, Apply for Medicaid, Medicaid Managed Care, Medicaid Long Term Care Services, Medicaid Waiver for the Traumatically Brain Injured (TBI) and Aged and Disabled (Med Waiver), Medicaid Estate Recovery, Medicaid Provider Information, Frequently Asked Questions, Publications, News, Related Links
Children's Special Health Services
- Serving children with special health care needs and their families.
Women's Way Program
- Women's Way provides a way to pay for most breast and cervical cancer screenings for eligible North Dakota women.
- Home and Community-Based Services
- Information about services & supports to help older adults and people with disabilities who want to live at home.
- Money Follows the Person Grant
- Qualified Service Providers
- Public Notices
LINKS to Healthcare Reform Information
For uninsured people who don’t qualify for Medicaid or the Healthy Steps Children’s Health Insurance Plan
- Information about public and private health coverage and service options: www.HealthCare.gov
- Information about applying for the new Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan: www.HealthCare.gov
- Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan Pamphlet: www.healthcare.gov/center/brochures/pcip.pdf