Child Support Enforcement (CSE)
Interactive Voice Response System (IVR)
To help you obtain up-to-date information about your child support payments, North Dakota Child Support Enforcement has an automated voice response system you can access toll-free from a touchtone telephone. The telephone number is 1-800-231-4255 or 701-328-5440. We encourage you to make use of this service!
You can obtain the following information from the automated system:
- Date and amount of last payment
- Date the last payment will be mailed to the family or transferred electronically
- Current month total payments
- Current year-to-date payment amount
- Previous year payment amount
The most current information is updated nightly, each business day. To access the interactive voice response system, you will need an authorization code that will be mailed to you. Easy to follow instructions are available at the point of registration (option #4) on the phone system.