nd.gov - The Official Portal for North Dakota State Government
North Dakota: Legendary. Follow the trail of legends
NDDHS logo ND Child Support Enforcement image

Child Support Division

General Frequently Asked Questions

Q. If my child graduates from high school in May of this year and does not turn 18 until August, will I still receive child support?

A. The best answer is to review the court order that awarded child support on behalf of your child, as there may be a provision that outlines when the child support terminates.


Return to the top of the page Top of page   Go back to the previous page Back to previous page

 Get Adobe Acrobat Reader Tested for W3C WAI AA Accessibility Tested for W3C Well-Formed XHTML Code Tested for W3C Well Formed Cascading Style Sheet Code