nd.gov - The Official Portal for North Dakota State Government
North Dakota: Legendary. Follow the trail of legends
NDDHS logo ND Child Support Enforcement image

Child Support Division

General Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Who do I contact if I have a question about a tax intercept to collect on past due child support?

A. The Regional Child Support Unit (RCSU) in your region can answer most questions for both the State and Federal Tax Offset Programs. The State Disbursement Unit can answer only questions regarding the North Dakota StateTax Injured Spouse Program. The Clerk of Court will be able to answer your questions regarding the dates payments have been credited to your account and how much has been credited only after the tax intercept has actually been received.


Return to the top of the page Top of page   Go back to the previous page Back to previous page

 Get Adobe Acrobat Reader Tested for W3C WAI AA Accessibility Tested for W3C Well-Formed XHTML Code Tested for W3C Well Formed Cascading Style Sheet Code