nd.gov - The Official Portal for North Dakota State Government
North Dakota: Legendary. Follow the trail of legends
NDDHS logo ND Child Support Enforcement image

Child Support Division

General Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Who can help me if the obligor is not sending in the child support payments?

A. If you do not have a case open with a Regional Child Support Unit (RCSU), the Income Withholding Issuance Center may be able to issue an Income Withholding Order to the obligor's employer so that the child support amount is deducted from the obligor's paycheck. The Clerk of Court can also schedule a hearing at which the obligor must show why the payments have not been made. If you have applied for services, the RCSU can take these actions and may also be able to take other enforcement action to help you get your child support. If you do not have a case open with a RCSU, you may want to contact them to see what services they can provide to you.


Return to the top of the page Top of page   Go back to the previous page Back to previous page

 Get Adobe Acrobat Reader Tested for W3C WAI AA Accessibility Tested for W3C Well-Formed XHTML Code Tested for W3C Well Formed Cascading Style Sheet Code