nd.gov - The Official Portal for North Dakota State Government
North Dakota: Legendary. Follow the trail of legends
NDDHS logo ND Child Support Enforcement image

Child Support Division

General Frequently Asked Questions

Q. What do I do if something has happened to a check I received?

A. You should notify Child Support and report the incident. Depending on what has happened to the check, the staff will advise you of the procedures we are required to follow. This is a time-consuming process and not just a matter of calling the bank to stop payment.

State Disbursement Unit


Return to the top of the page Top of page   Go back to the previous page Back to previous page

 Get Adobe Acrobat Reader Tested for W3C WAI AA Accessibility Tested for W3C Well-Formed XHTML Code Tested for W3C Well Formed Cascading Style Sheet Code