nd.gov - The Official Portal for North Dakota State Government
North Dakota: Legendary. Follow the trail of legends
NDDHS logo ND Child Support Enforcement image

Child Support Division

General Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Who can answer questions about my court order?

A. The Clerk of Court or Regional Child Support Unit (RCSU), if you are receiving services from the RCSU, should have copies of your court order and may be able to answer your questions. If you need a copy of your order or you believe that it was entered incorrectly on FACSES, you can contact either the Clerk or the RCSU. The State Disbursement Unit does not have a copy of the order and only has access to the information that the Clerk of Court entered on FACSES. Your private attorney, if you hired one, should also have copy of your order and may be in the best position to answer questions or refer you to the proper source.


Return to the top of the page Top of page   Go back to the previous page Back to previous page

 Get Adobe Acrobat Reader Tested for W3C WAI AA Accessibility Tested for W3C Well-Formed XHTML Code Tested for W3C Well Formed Cascading Style Sheet Code