nd.gov - The Official Portal for North Dakota State Government
North Dakota: Legendary. Follow the trail of legends
NDDHS logo ND Child Support Enforcement image

Child Support Division

General Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Can I have the amount of my order reviewed?

A. The Regional Child Support Unit (RCSU) can review your child support order, if you have applied for IV-D services and it has been at least three years since the order was established or reviewed . If you have not applied for services with the RCSU, you may want to open a case so that they can assist you. You can also have a private attorney assist you. The SDU and the Clerks of Court are not able to review your order.


Return to the top of the page Top of page   Go back to the previous page Back to previous page

 Get Adobe Acrobat Reader Tested for W3C WAI AA Accessibility Tested for W3C Well-Formed XHTML Code Tested for W3C Well Formed Cascading Style Sheet Code