nd.gov - The Official Portal for North Dakota State Government
North Dakota: Legendary. Follow the trail of legends
NDDHS logo ND Child Support Enforcement image

Child Support Division

General Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Who do I contact to change my name or address?

A. Please submit your new information in one of the following ways:

Mail your request to:

Child Support Division
PO Box 7190
Bismarck, ND 58507-7190

Fax your request to: (701) 328-6575

E-mail your request to: sosdu@nd.gov


Return to the top of the page Top of page   Go back to the previous page Back to previous page

 Get Adobe Acrobat Reader Tested for W3C WAI AA Accessibility Tested for W3C Well-Formed XHTML Code Tested for W3C Well Formed Cascading Style Sheet Code