nd.gov - The Official Portal for North Dakota State Government
North Dakota: Legendary. Follow the trail of legends
NDDHS logo ND Child Support Enforcement image

Child Support Division

General Frequently Asked Questions

Q. I haven't received my payment yet. Did you receive it?

A. To check on the status of your payment, call the automated information line at (701) 328-5440 or our nationwide Toll Free number at (800) 231-4255 and register for an authorization code for our Interactive Voice Response system (IVR). Please have your social security number available.

The IVR will give you not only the last payment information, but also the total current monthly information, current year-to-date and previous year payment(s). The information is updated nightly to include that day's receipts. We can only issue funds that have been sent to us from the non-custodial parent or the employer.

You may also get payment information as well as other case specific information by registering on this website.


Return to the top of the page Top of page   Go back to the previous page Back to previous page

 Get Adobe Acrobat Reader Tested for W3C WAI AA Accessibility Tested for W3C Well-Formed XHTML Code Tested for W3C Well Formed Cascading Style Sheet Code