Child Support Enforcement (CSE)
Employers: New Hire Reporting
North Dakota Century Code
- Information derived from employer reports received and maintained by the directory of new hires is confidential but
must be made available for use by state agencies, in this state and other states, administering:
- State plans under title IV-D of the Social Security Act [42 U.S.C. 651 et seq.];
- Programs specified in section 1137(b) of the Social Security Act [42 U.S.C.1320b-7(b)];
- Employment security programs; and
- Workforce safety and insurance programs.
- Information acquired under subsection 1 remains confidential subject to the confidentiality requirements of the plans and programs identified in subsection 1.