- Apply for Health Care Coverage
- Complete and submit an application for these programs: Medicaid, Healthy Steps Children's Health Insurance Plan, or Medicaid Expansion.
- Child Support Online Services
- Child Support offers case specific information online for their customers. In addition, employers are able to report new hires online.
- Aging and Disability Resource-LINK
- This Website is your one-stop connection to information about services that enhance independence, assure quality of life, and meet the unique needs of seniors and people with disabilities living in North Dakota and other states.
- Economic Assistance Programs Online Application
- Complete and submit an application online for these programs: Basic Care Assistance, Child Care Assistance, Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) - formally known as Food Stamps, and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).