Services: West Central Human Service Center
West Central Human Service Center in Bismarck, N.D., provides help to individuals and families with concerns including personal and emotional problems, family and relationship issues, addiction, disabilities, and others.
How to Access Services
To make an appointment contact West Central Human Service Center.
OPEN ACCESS Walk-in Behavioral Health Assessments - Supporting individuals in their time of need. No appointment needed.
- Mondays and Thursdays: 8 to 10:30 a.m.
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays: noon to 2:30 p.m.
- HOW IT WORKS
- Individuals walk-in and want to be assessed for a behavioral health need.
- They meet with a triage specialist and the business office.
- They are connected to services.
- People with acute, severe symptoms are served right away. Others may be served within one to several days or may be referred to other community behavioral health service providers.
Cost of Services