Southeast Human Service Center: Region V
Southeast Human Service Center is one of eight regional human service centers within the North Dakota Department of Human Services. The center provides a wide range of human services to the residents of Cass, Ransom, Richland, Sargent, Steele, and Traill counties.
Mission: To provide quality, efficient, and effective human services, which improve the lives of people.
No one will be denied access to services due to inability to pay; and there is a discounted/sliding fee schedule available.
OPEN ACCESS Walk-in Behavioral Health Assessments - Supporting individuals in their time of need. No appointment needed.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: 12:30 - 3 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- How it works:
- Individuals walk-in and want to be assessed for a behavioral health need.
- They meet with a triage specialist and the business office.
- They are connected to services.
- People with acute, severe symptoms are served right away. Others may be served within one to several days or may be referred to other community behavioral health service providers.
Staff: The staff may include professionals trained in the following specialties: psychiatry, psychology, addiction counseling, social work, counseling, case management, nursing, and vocational rehabilitation. Some services may be provided through contracts.
Contact Information: Southeast Human Service Center
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Director: Jeff Stenseth
2624 9th Avenue South
Fargo, N.D. 58103-2350
Phone: (701) 298-4500
Toll Free: (888) 342-4900
ND Relay TTY: (800) 366-6888
Fax: (701) 298-4400
24-hour Crisis Line: (701) 298-4500 or (888) 342-4900
FirstLink: 2-1-1 Helpline
Suicide Prevention: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
North Dakota Division of Vocational Rehabilitation: