Specialized Child/Family Services Unit: Northwest Human Service Center
Northwest Human Service Center provides specialized treatment and community-based services to children, youth, and their families.
- After School Program (1st - 6th grades) for at-risk children
- Provides skill-building, nutrition services, and programming with parental involvement for children, many of whom have serious emotional disorders
- Partnerships Program for Children's Mental Health (Link to Mental Health page - previous page)
- Short Term Shelter: Northwest Youth Assessment Center
- Provides attendant care and detention for at-risk/unruly youth, and delinquent youth
Top of page Back to previous page