Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and Job Opportunities and Basic Skills (JOBS) Publications
For additional information regarding the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and Job Opportunities and Basic Skills (JOBS) programs, you may choose from several options:
- TANF Family Violence Option - DN 1332 (82kb pdf) explains program options for victims of domestic violence.
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) - DN 248 (529kb pdf) provides a general overview in a question and answer format
- TANF ReliaCard Client Handbook (DN 1203)
- TANF Information and Referral Services (164kb pdf) provides information about other programs and services that may benefit low-income families
- JOBS General Information (108kb pdf) explains the work requirements TANF recipients must follow.
- Notice of Right to Claim "Good Cause" (SFN00443) This form is to be completed by TANF applicants who believe they have "good cause" not to cooperate with the state's effort to establish paternity or collect child support or medical support.
- Alternatives to Abortion Services - DN 88 (144 KB)