Publications: Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Prairie Notes Vol. 1 No. 1 - Suicide in N.D. (40kb pdf) (March 2007)
- Prairie Notes Vol. 1 No. 2 - Suicide Prevention in N.D. (40kb pdf) (March 2007)
- Prairie Notes Vol. 1 No. 9 - Children and Severe Emotional Disturbances (SED) (July 2007)
- Olmstead Update: Services for People With Mental Illness or Substance Addictions (32kb pdf) (November 2002)
Power Point Presentations
- MATRIX Substance Abuse Treatment Model (1.0Mb ppt)(Presented by Division Director JoAnne Hoesel to the Commission on Alternatives to Incarceration on June 20, 2006)
- Research Note 1 - Average Cost of Substance Abuse Treatment at the Regional Human Service Centers (December 2006) (51 kb pdf)
- Research Note 2 - Trends in Admissions and Primary Substance of Abuse at the Regional Human Service Centers (January 2007) (39 kb pdf)
- Research Note 3 - What is the Return on Investment for Businesses Whose Problem Drinkers Receive at Least Screening and Brief Intervention (SBI)? (January 2007) (42 kb pdf)
- 2014-2015 Combined Community Mental Health and Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Block Grant Application
- Comments are accepted by the department at any time and can be sent to: Mr. Lauren J. Sauer, Program Administrator, NDDHS - Division of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services, 1237 West Divide Ave., Ste. 1C, Bismarck, ND 58501, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2014 Projects for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness (PATH) Grant Application (Posted May 16, 2014)
- The N.D. Dept. of Human Services accepts written comments on this 2014 PATH grant at any time. Comments can be mailed to (Mr.) Lauren J. Sauer, Program Administrator, NDDHS - Division of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services, 1237 West Divide Avenue, Ste. 1C, Bismarck, ND 58501. Comments can be emailed to email@example.com.
- North Dakota Annual Synar Report for FFY 2014: Compliance Survey on Tobacco Sales to Minors (December 2013). See Abstract
- Alcohol and Other Drugs in North Dakota: 2008 Community Readiness Survey Report (prevention publication)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs in North Dakota: A Community Readiness Survey to Gauge Perceptions (2008) (2.23 Mb pdf)
- Alcohol, Tobacco, and Illicit Drug Consumption and Consequences in North Dakota: The North Dakota Epidemiological Profile (June 2009) (1.08 Mb pdf)
- SEOW - State Epidemiological Outcome Workgroups, January 9, 2006.(84kb pdf)
- Reports: Substance Abuse Indicator Chart Book for N.D. - describes the results of an analysis of substance abuse indicators to determine how North Dakota compares to other states and how North Dakota's counties and regions compare to one another.