Publications: Behavioral Health Division
- 2016-2017 Combined Mental Health and Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Block Grant Application
- Written comments are accepted by the department at any time and can be sent to: Mr. Lauren J. Sauer, Program Administrator, NDDHS - Behavioral Health Division, 1237 W. Divide Ave., Ste. 1C, Bismarck, ND 58501, or email@example.com.
- 2015 Projects for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness (PATH) Grant Application (Posted May 11, 2015)
- The North Dakota Department of Human Services accepts written comments on this 2015 PATH grant at any time. Comments can be mailed to (Mr.) Lauren J. Sauer, Program Administrator, NDDHS - Behavioral Health Division, 1237 West Divide Avenue, Ste. 1C, Bismarck, ND 58501. Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- North Dakota Behavioral Health Assessment - Gaps and Recommendations (September 2016) (1.26 MB PDF)
- North Dakota Annual Synar Report for FFY 2016: Compliance Survey on Tobacco Sales to Minors (December 2015). See Abstract
- Alcohol and Other Drugs in North Dakota: 2008 Community Readiness Survey Report
- Alcohol and Other Drugs in North Dakota: A Community Readiness Survey to Gauge Perceptions (2008)
- Contains information such as:
- Substance Abuse Data
- North Dakota Epidemiological Profile: Alcohol, Tobacco, and Illicit Drug Prevalence, root causes, and consequences in North Dakota (Sept. 2015)