Medicaid Systems Project
Welcome to the North Dakota Medicaid Management Information System Project (ND MMIS)
The new MMIS now under development will offer providers a user-friendly self-service web portal that has new features and benefits.
- Use the MMIS web portal now to enroll electronically. This is required for all new and existing providers with the exception of Individual Qualified Service Providers (QSPs) and Developmental Disability Providers.
- Use the MMIS web portal at a later date to directly enter claims, upload batch transactions, and get real-time access to member eligibility, claims status, remittance advice, payment status and claims history.
1. Check out these resources to make the enrollment process easier. They include step-by-step instructions on completing an application, Frequently Asked Questions, a checklist of documents, licenses, and certificates you should have available before you begin enrollment.
3. Need help? Contact Automated Health Systems at 855-238-4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Developmental Disability Providers should call 701-328-8983 or toll free 800-755-8529.
Companion guides are for N.D. Trading Partners when the MMIS goes live.
Claims Submission Guidelines
Claims Submission Guidelines outline policy and provider billing instructions for claims submitted to the MMIS web portal.
- As of 7/14/2014, the provider enrollment deadline date for the ND Health Enterprise is being extended. Please submit your enrollment application and required documentation as soon as possible. (QSP and DD enrollments are complete – no action required).
- Provider Enrollment Reminders - Letters were sent to providers and trading partners who need to enroll in the MMIS to get paid once it goes live.
- MMIS System Changes - March 25, 2014
- More updates
N.D. Department of Human Services
Medical Services Division
600 East Boulevard Avenue, Dept. 325
Bismarck, N.D. 58505-0250
Phone: (800) 755-2604