- ND State Rehabilitation Council
- The purpose of the North Dakota State Rehabilitation Council is to advise the Director of North Dakota Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) on issues concerning policy and program, delivery of services, and methods for reaching potential consumers.
- ND State Independent Living Council
- The North Dakota Statewide Independent Living Council (SILC) guides the development of the Independent Living system in North Dakota, through the active involvement of people with disabilities.
- ND Community of Practice (formerly ND Statewide Transition Council)
- Communities of Practice (COP) involve people who share a concern, a set of problems, or a similar passion (in this case - improving transition outcomes for young adults with disabilities), and who interact on a regular basis to learn from each other and problem solve. The mission of the ND Community of Practice for Transition is to work towards building, supporting, and sustaining community partnerships.
- ND Workforce Development Council
- The role of the North Dakota Workforce Development Council is to advise the Governor and the public concerning the nature and extent of workforce development in the context of North Dakota's economic development needs, and how to meet these needs effectively while maximizing the efficient use of available resources and avoiding unnecessary duplication of effort