Careers with DVR
Imagine a career where YOU will...
- Grow professionally because ongoing training and professional development is a priority.
- Be a role model as you put your education and skills to work assisting individuals with all types of disabilities over the course of your career.
- Mentor people, helping them learn about themselves, their strengths and abilities.
- Motivate and inspire individuals to attain their career goals and become economically self-sufficient.
- Gain recognition in your community as you work with civic and service organizations to build a greater awareness of disability issues.
- Find solutions to disability-related issues for business as you build a network of working relations with local, regional, and state business leaders.
The opportunity is a reality with a career as a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor with DVR.
DVR offers unique employment benefits:
- Tuition assistance, ongoing training, and professional development opportunities to expand skill sets
- Leadership development and mentoring activities
- Experience in a variety of areas – assistive technology, specialty caseload, and career assessment to list a few
- Opportunities to work on local and statewide committees and workgroups
Direct your employment questions to to LouAnn Nider at email@example.com.