This site is utilizing skip links to improve mouseless browsing. Skip links are links to another part of the page that allow visitors to navigate their way around a web document, without having to cycle through a huge list of links. They will be seen when tabbing through the page, and can be activated by hitting enter key when visible.
An access key is a keyboard shortcut that allows you to immediately jump to a web page or specific part of a web page. Activating access keys varies between web browsers and operating systems. In Internet Explorer they are activated by hitting the Alt button and the access key at the same time, while in Firefox it is Alt, Shift, and the access key. On a Mac, it is Control and the access key. The access keys for this site are:
- accesskey "s" - Skip to main content
- accesskey "n" - Navigation
- accesskey "t" - Return to top of page
- accesskey "h" - Return to home page
- accesskey "o" - Accessibility page
If you are having trouble viewing these pages, please choose one of our alterate styles to improve your viewing experience. These can be chosen by clicking on one fo the style links in the list below. Additionally they may be chosen from the View - Page Style menu if you are using one of Mozilla's browsers like Firefox or SeaMonkey.
- This site has been Bobby approved, complying with all priority 1 and 2 guidelines of the W3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- This site is Section 508 approved, complying with all guidelines of the U.S. Federal Government Section 508 Guidelines.
- This site validates as XHTML 1.0 Transitional.