Autism Spectrum Disorder Task Force
The Autism Spectrum Disorder Task Force examines early intervention and family support services for individuals with autism spectrum disorders to help them remain in their homes and communities.
The task force consists of 14 members appointed by the governor.
- Medical, mental health, and developmental disability professionals
- Representatives from N.D. state agencies
- A legislator
- Family members of persons with an autism spectrum disorder
The task force was created by the N.D. Legislature in 2009 and meets four times per year.
- Next Meetings - June 30, 2014, from various video sites. Agenda TBD.
- March 19, 2014
- December 16, 2013
- September 11, 2013
- July 22, 2013
- Cancellation: April 30, 2013
- April 30, 2013
- January 3, 2013
Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services Division
N.D. Department of Human Services
1237 W. Divide Ave., Suite 1C
Bismarck, ND 58501-1208
Toll Free: 800-755-2719
ND Relay TTY: 800-366-6888