Regional Response: A collaborative approach
Regional response is a method through which emergency response resources for a chemical/biological/radiological/nuclear/explosive (CBRNE) event will be identified and collectively used throughout a particular region. Regional efforts to quantify and coordinate these resources will greatly enhance our ability to respond to CBRNE events.
Benefits of Regional Response
- Provides for more efficient utilization of resources for a CBRNE event.
- Promotes collaborative efforts to share ideas, approaches, and resources.
- Facilitates the ability of smaller jurisdictions to access resources located in larger jurisdictions.
- Benefits larger communities during complex and catastrophic events when local resources are not adequate.
- Provides all jurisdictions an opportunity to exercise and use resources in a variety of ways and settings.
- Helps identify and simplify the processes used during emergency response.
- Results in a safer and more secure public
Fraine Barracks Lane - Building 35
PO Box 5511
Bismarck, ND 58504
Toll Free: 800.773.3259
Regional Response Brochure
File Size: 196.83 kb
Regional Response Map
File Size: 78.55 kb
File Size: 23.4 kb
This site updated as of 11/21/2014.