What Can the Project Do for You?
- Is a communication and problem solving process
- Expands family and service provider care
- Engages in collaborative planning
- Enables knowledge to be shared
- Is individualized
Who is Eligible for Technical Assistance?
Children and young adults (birth through 21 years of age) who:
- Have a documented hearing and vision loss or
- Are on the Deaf-Blind census
How are Referrals Made?
Referrals are made by contacting one of the following agencies:
- Project Director of North Dakota Dual Sensory Project
- North Dakota School for the Deaf/Resource Center for Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- North Dakota Vision Services/School for the Blind
Who Can Refer?
- Parents and family members
- Educational personnel
- Service providers from agencies
- Daycare providers