Trade, Industry & Technical Education
Trade, Industry, and Technical Education strives to teach and model industry standards in the lab and classroom so that job skill training can be enhanced.
Trade, Industry, and Technical Education purpose is to produce students who:
- become world-class workers, leaders, and responsible citizens.
- improve the quality of America’s skilled workforce through a structured program and professional skills training.
- connect the lives and careers of students, instructors, and industry representatives for future success.
- focus on technical skills, which drive trade industries of tomorrow.
- Activity Schedule (pdf) - Coming soon.
- NCCER – ICPT – Wahpeton
- ND Automated Manufacturing Standards (pdf)
- ND Automotive Collision Standards (pdf)
- ND Automotive Technology Standards (pdf)
- ND Aviation Standards (pdf)
- ND Construction Standards (pdf)
- ND Electronics Standards (pdf)
- ND Graphic Communications Standards (pdf)
- ND Welding Standards (pdf)
Other Curriculum Links
- Trade, Industry & Technical Education MISO3 Course Codes and Descriptions (link to ND DPI)
- ND Scholarship Information (link to ND DPI)
- CTE Student Scholarships
- Instructor Licensure
- Transition to Teaching
- CareerSafe Vouchers (pdf) - (Coming soon! Check back in late August.)