Career Resource Network Workshops
Registration is open for 2014-15 workshops!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND SUBMIT ASSIGNMENTS Please register at least one week prior to the workshop(s).
- When you submit your registration, a confirmation message will appear at the bottom of the form, "Your form has been submitted successfully. Please print a copy of this page for your records." You will also receive an e-mail confirming your registration within 1 hour of registering. If you do not receive these two items, you are NOT registered and we ask that you contact the CRN office ASAP and we will assist you.
For more information or assistance, contact Laura Glasser at firstname.lastname@example.org or (701)328-9733.
Workshop Dates, Times and Locations
For workshop dates, times and locations, see the 2014-2015 Workshop Schedule (pdf). Updated 1-27-2015
For more information about the workshop offerings and graduate credit, see NDCRN Mission, Goals and Workshop Offerings (pdf.)
Workshops being offered are:
- RU New to RUReadyND.com?
- Becoming a RUReadyND.com ProCenter Expert
- RUReadyND.com Multi-Topic Workshop
- Customizing Your School's Plan of Study - On-Site (limited availability)
- Regional Career Professional In-Service
Workshop Evaluations and Assignments
The Workshop Evaluation is required for graduate credit and we do appreciate feedback from all workshop participants.
Assignment: Reflection and Implementation Activity (required for graduate credit)
An assignment is required for each workshop you attend if you intend to apply for graduate credit. The assignment is to provide a response to the question:
- How will you implement the new learning into your classroom/work situation? This may include either an implementation plan or development of an actual product or activity to be used.
To submit the Reflection and Implementation Activity assignment(s), visit the registration site (you can also scroll up on this page and click on the "CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND SUBMIT ASSIGNMENTS" link). Log in with the e-mail address that you used to register for the workshops. You will be able to input and submit your assignment and you will receive a confirmation that your assignment has been submitted.
We advise that you complete the assignment as a word processing document, save the document and then copy and paste the text into the appropriate section on our registration and assignment site.
Assignments submitted in other formats (e-mail, attachments, mailed, etc.) will not be accepted without prior approval.
Please note that the Evaluations & Reflection and Implementation Activities must be completed within two weeks after a workshop if you intend to apply for graduate credit.
One (1) Graduate credit is available for attending a combination of 15 hours of workshops.
Registration for credit will be open from April 20, 2015 to midnight on May 7, 2015. Participants will be notified and provided instructions regarding credit registration when the information becomes available.
For more information about graduate credit, see pages 7 & 8 of the NDCRN Mission, Goals and Workshop Offerings (pdf.)
Workshop Resources - Presentations, handouts and more from current and past workshops.