Career Resource Network Workshops
Workshop registration is now open for 2013-14!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND SUBMIT ASSIGNMENTS Please register at least one week prior to the workshop(s).
- Additional Workshop Dates Added:
- "The 'New' RUReadyND.com" will be offered in Bismarck on December 18, 2013.
- Customizing RUReadyND.com for Site Administrators will be offered in:
- Grafton on December 12, 2013
- Grafton on December 13, 2013
- The Roads to Success Workshop in Bismarck on March 6, 2014, is full.
- The ICDM Workshop in Bismarck on February 26-27, 2014, is full.
For more information or to be placed on a waiting list for "full" workshops, contact Laura Glasser at email@example.com or (701)328-9733.
Workshop Dates, Times and Locations
For workshop dates, times and locations, see the 2013-2014 Workshop Schedule (pdf).
For more information about the workshop offerings and the graduate credit, see Workshop Descriptions and Graduate Credit (pdf).
Workshops being offered are:
- The "NEW" RUReadyND.com
- Customizing RUReadyND.com for Site Administrators
- Improved Career Decision Making (ICDM)
- Roads to Success Curriculum
- Regional Career Professional In-Service
Workshop Evaluations and AssignmentsWorkshop Evaluation (required for graduate credit and we do appreciate feedback from all workshop participants)
Assignment: Reflection and Implementation Activity (required for graduate credit)
If you are taking this workshop for graduate credit, you will be asked to provide a response to two specific questions:
- What new concepts, strategies, etc. were most meaningful and thought provoking to you as a learner?
- How will you implement the new learning into your classroom/work situation? (This may include either an implementation plan or development of an actual product to be used.)
We advise that you complete the assignment as a word processing document, save the document and then copy and paste the text into the appropriate section on our registration and assignment site.
To submit the Reflection and Implementation Activity assignment(s), visit the registration site (you can also scroll up on this page and click on the "CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND SUBMIT ASSIGNMENTS" link). Log in with the e-mail address that you used to register for the workshops. You will be able to input and submit your assignment and you will receive a confirmation that your assignment has been submitted.
Assignments submitted in other formats (e-mail, attachments, mailed, etc.) will not be accepted.
Please note that the Evaluations & Reflection and Implementation Activities must be completed within two weeks after a workshop if you intend to apply for graduate credit.
One (1) Graduate credit is available for attending a combination of 15 hours of workshops.
One (1) Graduate credit is also available for attending the Improved Career Decision Making workshop (2-day workshop.)
Registration for credit will be open in the spring of 2014 (approximately mid-May). Participants will be notified and provided instructions regarding credit registration when the information becomes available.
For more information about graduate credit, see Workshop Descriptions and Graduate Credit (pdf.)
Workshop Resources - Presentations, handouts and more from current and past workshops.