STARS (State's Attorney Records Management System)
Developed by New Dawn Technologies, JustWare is one of the most powerful and flexible case management tools available. Case management software (or CMS) provides organizations with an electronic means of managing caseloads. JustWare is a complete case management system in one package. JustWare helps to save time and resources by Increasing efficiency and automating important tasks and workflows.
This system is available for $50.00 a month per active user. One license is given free of charge to each county with agreement.
- Organize your information: JustWare organizes all of a case’s related information—including charges, pleas, case notes, witnesses, involved agencies, contact information, documents, court dates, and more—in one place.
- Organize your schedule: JustWare provides calendars as well as two-way synchronization with Microsoft Outlook, and automated alerts and reminders to make sure nothing is missed.
- Work more efficiently: JustWare helps focus on the most important tasks by eliminating or reducing the number of other tasks to do along the way. Find documents & information: JustWare provides powerful searching and barcoding capabilities to enable finding any file in the office, whether stored in JustWare or as a physical item.
- Meet your specific needs: JustWare is extremely flexible and can be configured to handle any need.
- Share and receive information: JustWare enables to share select data with other agencies and divisions.
- Report on key information: JustWare seamlessly merges reporting and case management software for your end users.
- Keep information secure: JustWare provides extensive security tools to keep data secure, including role-based or user-based security, as well as data partitioning and auditing.
If you are interested contact CJIS at 701-328-1110.