- On the Edge of the Wind and Take Flight, Music and Guided Imagery CDs Released
- North Dakota Parks & Recreation Department along with the NDCA are partnering for the 6th Annual Artist in Residency program. Deadline to apply is May 16!
- North Dakota Artist’s Works Exhibited in Offices of the Governor and First Lady
- Traditional Arts Apprenticeship Grant Deadlines Approaching
- Executive Director Position Opening
- NDCA Announces the Winners of the 2014 Poetry Out Loud State Finals
- NOW HIRING! North Dakota arts organizations are hiring for Executive Directors, please see job descriptions following:
- Bismarck -Mandan Orchestral Association, doing business as the Bismarck-Mandan Symphony Orchestra (BMSO), Bismarck, ND (open until filled);
- The Jamestown Fine Arts Association, Inc. (dba The Arts Center), Jamestown, ND (application deadline extended thru April 15, 2014).
- Nelson County Arts Council, a successful non-profit county wide art council seeks PT Executive Director to manage operations and direct a variety of art events and programs with working Board of Directors and volunteers. To apply, send or email letter of interest with resume to NCAC, PO Box 83, Pekin, ND 58361 or email@example.com. Please call 701-322-4381 or email with any questions.
- NDCA Individual Artist Fellowship Applications Available Online ~ Please Note Deadline Date Change
- NDCA Awards $71,989 in Grants Across the State
- Sundogs and Sunflowers: Folklore and Folk Art of the Northern Great Plains public radio series and CD premiered Thanksgiving Day
- NDCA's Seventh Annual Special Edition Ornament
- Find your way to the arts in North Dakota at www.myNDarts.com, which has replaced CulturePulse. myNDarts.com is now North Dakota's most comprehensive cultural calendar covering all of the regions in the state. The ultimate goal is to increase participation and strengthen the arts and culture ecosystem throughout the state.
- New NDCA Arts in Education site available; and New ND POL site also launched!
- Sundogs and Sunflowers: Folklore and Folk Art of the Northern Great Plains Receives National Recognition!
- Check out NDCA's Groundbreaking Compilation 30 Years in the Making! Sundogs and Sunflowers: Folklore and Folk Art of the Northern Great Plain
~ How has the North Dakota Council on the Arts benefited you and/or your community? We would love to know! Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Join our email distribution list! By joining, you will receive NDCA's monthly e-newsletter and occasional press releases.
For the latest updates, news and information, follow us on Facebook ~ become a Fan of the North Dakota Council on the Arts!
Follow NDCA on Twitter!
Watch NDCA's video's uploaded to YouTube!
Arts North Dakota (AND) is a private, non-profit advocacy organization whose mission is simply to advance the arts in North Dakota. AND would like to build a strong group of partners and supporters that we can continually inform about the arts. To learn more visit www.nd.gov/arts/images/ArtsNorthDakotaLetter.pdf.
Site Updated April 15, 2014