- Governor Dalrymple Proclaims October Arts & Humanities Month in North Dakota
- 2014 ND Governor’s Photo Contest Winners’ Works Exhibited in Offices of the Governor, First Lady and Attorney General
- Call for Ornaments for State Christmas Tree
- NDCA requests Art Organization, Cultural Center and Studio information for new statewide cultural guide/directory!
- NDCA Artist in Residence, Community Arts Access and Presenter Support Grant Deadlines Approaching
- NDCA Awards $541,837 in Grants Across the State
- NDCA Announces "Under the Dakota Sky: An Exhibition Celebrating 125 Years of Statehood"
- NDCA Announces the Eighth Annual Special Edition Ornament
- NDCA Announces New Executive Director, Dr. Beth Gigante Klingenstein, effective July 7, 2014!
- New Rolling Deadline Announced for NDCA’s Teacher Incentive Grant. Beginning July 1, 2014, NDCA will be accepting applications for the Teacher Incentive grant year round. Applications must be received 4 weeks prior to the project start date. Applications will be reviewed by a panel and will take 2 -3 weeks to process. If you would like to have your application reviewed for feedback, a Draft Review will be available, but must be submitted 6 weeks prior to project start dates. For questions on the Teacher Incentive grant, visit www.nd.gov/arts/grants/TIguidelines.html; or contact the Arts in Education Director at email@example.com or (701) 328-7593.
- NEA to Award more than $74 Million to U.S. Nonprofits, North Dakota Recipients to receive $712,700
- Sundogs and Sunflowers: Folklore and Folk Art of the Northern Great Plains public radio series and CD premiered Thanksgiving Day
- Find your way to the arts in North Dakota at www.myNDarts.com, which has replaced CulturePulse. myNDarts.com is now North Dakota's most comprehensive cultural calendar covering all of the regions in the state. The ultimate goal is to increase participation and strengthen the arts and culture ecosystem throughout the state.
- New NDCA Arts in Education site available; and New ND POL site also launched!
- Sundogs and Sunflowers: Folklore and Folk Art of the Northern Great Plains Receives National Recognition!
- Check out NDCA's Groundbreaking Compilation 30 Years in the Making! Sundogs and Sunflowers: Folklore and Folk Art of the Northern Great Plain
~ How has the North Dakota Council on the Arts benefited you and/or your community? We would love to know! Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Join our email distribution list! By joining, you will receive NDCA's monthly e-newsletter and occasional press releases.
For the latest updates, news and information, follow us on Facebook ~ become a Fan of the North Dakota Council on the Arts!
Follow NDCA on Twitter!
Watch NDCA's video's uploaded to YouTube!
Arts North Dakota (AND) is a private, non-profit advocacy organization whose mission is simply to advance the arts in North Dakota. AND would like to build a strong group of partners and supporters that we can continually inform about the arts. To learn more visit www.nd.gov/arts/images/ArtsNorthDakotaLetter.pdf.
Site Updated October 16, 2014