Resources and Arts-Related Links
- Americans for the Arts, this national organization works to advance support for the arts and culture in our nation's communities.
- American Association of Museums, Assists museum staff, boards, and volunteers across the country to better serve the public.
- American Dance Guild, Inc., non-profit membership organization concerned with promoting the art of dance.
- American Folklore Society, membership organization for academic and public folklorists.
- American Symphony Orchestra League, links a national network of musicians, conductors, managers, board members, volunteers, staff members, and business partners.
- Artists' Health Insurance Resource Center, a health insurance resource for artists and people in the entertainment industry.
- Artist Help Network, a free information service designed to assist artists in locating information, resources, guidance, and advice on a comprehensive range of career-related topics.
- Chamber Music America, promotes artistic excellence and ensures that chamber music, in its broadest sense, is a vital part of American life.
- Dance/USA, a national service organization for not-for-profit professional dance.
- Folger Shakespeare Library, private research institution and the world's most significant repository of Shakespearean material.
- The Foundation Center, information for grant seekers and grant makers.
- Hardanger Fiddle Association of America, a nonprofit organization preserving and promoting traditional Norwegian folk music and dance.
- National Assembly of State Arts Agencies, a national membership organization that promotes the arts and the works of state arts agencies.
- National Endowment for the Arts, the federal agency that supports and promotes all forms of art in the United States and its territories.
- National Foundation for Advancement in the Arts, non-profit arts organization which identifies emerging artists and raises appreciation and support of the arts in American society.
- National Gallery of Art, created in 1937 by a joint action by Congress, accepting the gift of financier and art collector Andrew W. Mellon.
- OPERA America, serves and strengthens the field of opera by providing a variety of informational, technical, and administrative resources to the greater opera community.
- President's Committee on the Arts and the Humanities, established by Executive Order in 1982 to help restore and incorporate the arts and humanities in government objectives, the Committee serves the Administration by advising on the effectiveness of these endeavors, providing a mechanism for interagency collaboration, and undertaking projects extending the reach and quality of national arts and the humanities programs.
- TechSoup Global, serves over 80,000 organizations in over 22 countries providing over $1 billion in software donations.