Arts in Education
Artist in Residence: New Artist Application Form and Other Necessary Paperwork
If you apply directly to the North Dakota Council on the Arts you must submit the documentation listed below. If you partner with a school or non-profit organization, they will write the initial Artist in Residence grant, and submit each of the following documentation with the sponsor's (the sponsor can be the school or a non-profit organization) grant application:
Artist in Residence New Artist Application
- One (1) copy completed Artist in Residence: New Artist Checklist
- Six (6) single-sided copies of the Artist Profile
- Six (6) copies of Artist Narrative Questions in the specified format
- Support materials (1) copy
- Professional, color photograph (1) copy
- One (1) copy of résumé
Artist in Residence Artist Evaluation (this online survey is to be completed within thirty (30) days of the residency).
Assistance: Contact the Arts in Education Director at (701) 328-7593 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.