Cultural Endowment Fund
The North Dakota Cultural Endowment Fund was created by the State Legislature in 1979. The goals of the endowment are:
- To create a vehicle through which the North Dakota Council on the Arts can secure private and public funds to enhance existing programs;
- And to provide a stable funding source for the Council.
There are two ways you can contribute to Cultural Endowment Fund:
- Purchase a limited edition print "White Thunder," created as a tribute to the white buffalo of the Great Plains by Bismarck artist Todd Clausnitzer. This limited edition print is available for $125. With the sale of each print, $25 will be donated to the Cultural Endowment Fund;
- Or contribute directly to the Cultural Endowment Fund in any amount you feel is appropriate. This contribution can be made in your name, in the name of someone else, or anonymously.
- North Dakota Cultural Endowment Fund
c/o North Dakota Council on the Arts
1600 East Century Avenue, Suite 6
Bismarck, ND 58503-0649
- Be sure to include your name, address, city, state, zip, and the amount of the contribution. If the contribution is to be made in someone else's name, be sure to include that as well.
For more information on the Cultural Endowment Fund, contact the Council on the Arts at (701) 328-7590 or firstname.lastname@example.org.